Re: [videoblogging] Error message with Blogger.com

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      I get that all the time when I put Javascript in a post.

      Just click to ignore.

      It's not a problem and won't cause any errors.
      --Steve
      http://stevegarfield.com

      On Mar 1, 2005, at 5:53 AM, bottomunion wrote:

      > Just tried to post a video and got this message:
      >
      > There were errors. (Hide details ...)
      > 001 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
      >
      > Anybody out there have any experience with this? Connection
      > refused frightens me a little bit...
      >
      > Nelson
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • bottomunion
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        > Just click to ignore.
        >
        > It's not a problem and won't cause any errors.

        It's not giving me the option to ignore like it usually does.

        Nelson

        > --Steve
        > http://stevegarfield.com
        >
        > On Mar 1, 2005, at 5:53 AM, bottomunion wrote:
        >

        > > Just tried to post a video and got this message:
        > >
        > > There were errors. (Hide details ...)
        > > 001 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
        > >
        > > Anybody out there have any experience with this?
        Connection
        > > refused frightens me a little bit...
        > >
        > > Nelson
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • bottomunion
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
          very very strange...my computer crashed while trying to figure it
          out...I restarted it, and went back to it, and then tried posting
          again, and this time without any problems...very strange.

          Steve, thanks for the help...Nelson

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "bottomunion"