Re: [videoblogging] Re: kid safe feed

  • jim stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Great stuff!
      Man I love that music. What is the track Eric? That is some sweet trumpet.

      I had lunch with a podcaster today (Cameron Riley from
      thepodcastnetwork.com) and we were discussing kids content - I believe
      there is more potential for kids content as videoblogging than there
      is as a podcast.

      He suggested that parents would use podcasted content as they would a
      Wiggles (Another fine Aussie export) CD. I suggested the holy grail
      for kids Vodcasted content was in the back of the car.

      What does everyone else think about how this medium will best serve kids.

      btw my current Podcast - Balloon animals is very suitable for kids ;-)

      Jim Stewart
      http://jimstewart.net
    • Michael Meiser