Error message with Blogger.com

  • bottomunion
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Just tried to post a video and got this message:

      There were errors. (Hide details ...)
      001 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

      Anybody out there have any experience with this? Connection
      refused frightens me a little bit...

      Nelson
    • Steve Garfield
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        I get that all the time when I put Javascript in a post.

        Just click to ignore.

        It's not a problem and won't cause any errors.
        --Steve
        http://stevegarfield.com

        On Mar 1, 2005, at 5:53 AM, bottomunion wrote:

        > Just tried to post a video and got this message:
        >
        > There were errors. (Hide details ...)
        > 001 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
        >
        > Anybody out there have any experience with this? Connection
        > refused frightens me a little bit...
        >
        > Nelson
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • bottomunion
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
          > Just click to ignore.
          >
          > It's not a problem and won't cause any errors.

          It's not giving me the option to ignore like it usually does.

          Nelson

          > --Steve
          > http://stevegarfield.com
          >
          > On Mar 1, 2005, at 5:53 AM, bottomunion wrote:
          >

          > > Just tried to post a video and got this message:
          > >
          > > There were errors. (Hide details ...)
          > > 001 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
          > >
          > > Anybody out there have any experience with this?
          Connection
          > > refused frightens me a little bit...
          > >
          > > Nelson
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • bottomunion
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
            very very strange...my computer crashed while trying to figure it
            out...I restarted it, and went back to it, and then tried posting
            again, and this time without any problems...very strange.

            Steve, thanks for the help...Nelson

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "bottomunion"