kid safe feed

  • ryanne hodson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005
      yo
      i was so excited to see eric rice and aaron showing their kids ANT
      and having them look at vids
      now
      every video i see that i think is a cool kids vid (animals, other
      kids, colors, music, shapes etc)
      i'm tagging as "kid safe" in mefeedia, you can too!!!

      you can subscribe to this feed in ANT:
      http://www.mefeedia.com/tags/kid%20safe/rss2.xml

      please be courteous and only tag kid safe vids with this
      and parents
      please watch the vids that come through this feed
      in case some jerk tags something "kid safe"
      and it's really not.

      hopefully this wont be a problem.

      also i'm starting my own vlog with just stuff that is kid friendly.
      i'm so inspired....
      videos to come on:

      videorodeo.blogspot.com
      http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheVideorodeo

      if you subscribe, it will kick my arse to post some fun stuff!
      adults subscribe too, it will be a kinder, more colorful, non-swearing
      ryanne, if you can believe that.

      kids are funny, smart and oh so cute!!
      esp eric and aarons.
      wow.

      --
      we ARE the media.

      new videos daily:
      http://ryanedit.blogspot.com

      Get ANT: The first Video Aggregator
      http://www.antnottv.org

      RSS (subscribe to my blog):
      http://feeds.feedburner.com/RyannesVideoBlog

      What is RSS Ryan?
      http://news.yahoo.com/rss

      ~Ryan Hodson~
      Video Editor/Producer
      http://ryanedit.com
    • Eric Rice
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        Damn, girl, you're on your way to becoming your own PBS Kids! ;-)

        Good stuff. And kid-friendly isn't just video of kids. Film fishtanks or grass growing (well
        you get the idea)

        BTW, I'm not able to post at the moment, so here's my video of Jay, Ryanne, and my four-
        year-old. Oh and, it's an ANT commercial too, if you wanna get literal.

        http://video.ericrice.com/videoblogs/lightsoff.mov

        Eric

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, ryanne hodson <ryanne.hodson@g...> wrote:
        > yo
        > i was so excited to see eric rice and aaron showing their kids ANT
        > and having them look at vids
        > now
        > every video i see that i think is a cool kids vid (animals, other
        > kids, colors, music, shapes etc)
        > i'm tagging as "kid safe" in mefeedia, you can too!!!
        >
        > you can subscribe to this feed in ANT:
        > http://www.mefeedia.com/tags/kid%20safe/rss2.xml
        >
        > please be courteous and only tag kid safe vids with this
        > and parents
        > please watch the vids that come through this feed
        > in case some jerk tags something "kid safe"
        > and it's really not.
        >
        > hopefully this wont be a problem.
        >
        > also i'm starting my own vlog with just stuff that is kid friendly.
        > i'm so inspired....
        > videos to come on:
        >
        > videorodeo.blogspot.com
        > http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheVideorodeo
        >
        > if you subscribe, it will kick my arse to post some fun stuff!
        > adults subscribe too, it will be a kinder, more colorful, non-swearing
        > ryanne, if you can believe that.
        >
        > kids are funny, smart and oh so cute!!
        > esp eric and aarons.
        > wow.
        >
        > --
        > we ARE the media.
        >
        > new videos daily:
        > http://ryanedit.blogspot.com
        >
        > Get ANT: The first Video Aggregator
        > http://www.antnottv.org
        >
        > RSS (subscribe to my blog):
        > http://feeds.feedburner.com/RyannesVideoBlog
        >
        > What is RSS Ryan?
        > http://news.yahoo.com/rss
        >
        > ~Ryan Hodson~
        > Video Editor/Producer
        > http://ryanedit.com
      • jim stewart
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
          Great stuff!
          Man I love that music. What is the track Eric? That is some sweet trumpet.

          I had lunch with a podcaster today (Cameron Riley from
          thepodcastnetwork.com) and we were discussing kids content - I believe
          there is more potential for kids content as videoblogging than there
          is as a podcast.

          He suggested that parents would use podcasted content as they would a
          Wiggles (Another fine Aussie export) CD. I suggested the holy grail
          for kids Vodcasted content was in the back of the car.

          What does everyone else think about how this medium will best serve kids.

          btw my current Podcast - Balloon animals is very suitable for kids ;-)

          Jim Stewart
          http://jimstewart.net
        • Michael Meiser