(change of address) on the wings of angel, the luck of seven arrives in Bklyn...

  • noel hidalgo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      dear international videoblogging buds,

      tomorrow, i arrive in brooklyn and if you have the chance i hope we
      can be merry drinking intoxicating stories of conquest while videoing
      each other.

      you are all invited to attend a horn tooting celebration! starting at
      5pm (17h00) i'll be drinking at 303 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn. it's a bar
      it is/formerly known as wells. for the rest of the night we'll be
      bouncing down the street to IONA and then ending at Spyuten Duyvel. if
      you're lost TXT me at +1.808.382.7142.

      blog post with google map links < http://tinyurl.com/2j3fbp >

      if you can't be there, i hope you "buy me a beer." after a multitude
      of contributions, we're now $500 USD from the ultimate goal $7,777. < http://luckofseven.com/donate

      if you still have friends who haven't heard about "the good book" (aka
      the children's book i'm writing), tell your friends and have them
      contribute $11.11 to < http://luckofseven.com/donate >.

      without a doubt, we've stood on the shoulders of giants and have laid
      the groundwork for something wonderful!

      thank you all! thank you very much!!!

      with much love,

      noneck