Re: A WordPress E-mail Plug-In

  • Bill Cammack
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      I'm pretty sure if you embed the blip player using "most blogs" option
      from the "share" / "cut and paste" area, the player you get comes with
      an option to do just that if your viewers click under the video.

      That's how I would do it if I were interested in that functionality.

      Bill
      BillCammack.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "gerrytshow" <gerrytshow@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone!
      >
      > I hope everyone is having a Happy Friday. I was wondering if anyone
      > knows where I could find a Wordpress Plugin or user friendly code
      > that would allow viewers of The Gerry T Show, a why to send an e-mail
      > link from their favorite episode to Friends & Family? Like they have
      > on Blip.TV
      >
      > I'm also interested in getting a plugin or code that would allow
      > viewers of the show the ability to submit their favorite episodes of
      > the Gerry T Show to social bookmarking and community sites like Digg,
      > Facebook, and a others.
      >
      > Thank you in advance for your help regarding achieving this DREAM!
      >

      > Gerry T
      >
      > The Gerry T Show
      > "Where Dating & Mating Always Come Together"
      > http://TheGerryTShow.Blip.TV
      > http://GerryT.com
      > twitter.com/TheGerryTShow

    • Kenya Allmond
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
        Here's the link to Show in a Box: http://showinabox.tv/
        It consists of several plugins for Wordpress.

        I'm using it at: http://kenya.allmond.us/vlog
        . . .
        Kenya Allmond
        kenyaoa@...