Re: [videoblogging] Re: YouTuber Auctions Sponsorship of Her Show on Ebay

  • Jill H
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1 10:01 AM
      i hope something does come out of it b/c i get just as many views and subs
      as she does- it would be nice to have a sponsor :)

      then i can pimp myself on ebay toooooo

      On Feb 1, 2008 12:21 PM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:

      > hehe I'll just be interested to see how well it plays on YouTube. I'm
      > not saying she's the first to do it there either, but this is the
      > first one I've been made aware of.

      > "Jan McLaughlin"
      > <jannie.jan@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > But we all know Rocketboom and Wreck & Salvage went there first :)
      > >
      > > Dang, but we come up with some excellent ideas 'round here.
      > >
      > > Jan
      > >
      > > On Feb 1, 2008 11:33 AM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Interesting. Reminds me of what Wreck & Salvage did, except she's
      > > > auctioning her entire "Spring Season" of "The Resident":
      > > >
      > > > Post: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCrqSOHK7Q#HuME71gz1Fo>
      > > >
      > > > Channel: <http://www.youtube.com/theresident>
      > > >
      > > > Ebay:
      > <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320214017635>
      > > >
      > > > ... and before y'all start *crying* about disclosure, :) I don't know
      > > > this chick hahaha :D
      > > >
      > > > Bill
      > > > BillCammack.com
      > > >

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > > >

      > > --
      > > The Faux Press - better than real
      > > http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS
      > > http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
      > > aim=janofsound
      > > air=862.571.5334
      > > skype=janmclaughlin

    • Bill Cammack
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1 11:27 AM
        Well Jill...

        I have just about ZERO YouTube presence, but it might be about that
        time to get something going hahaha.

        "Where does Homey sign? :("

        Bill
        BillCammack.com

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jill H" <xgobobeanx@...> wrote:

        > i hope something does come out of it b/c i get just as many views
        and subs
        > as she does- it would be nice to have a sponsor :)
        >
        > then i can pimp myself on ebay toooooo
        >
        > On Feb 1, 2008 12:21 PM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:
        >
        > > hehe I'll just be interested to see how well it plays on
        YouTube. I'm
        > > not saying she's the first to do it there either, but this is the
        > > first one I've been made aware of.
        > >
        > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
        <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > > "Jan McLaughlin"
        > > <jannie.jan@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > But we all know Rocketboom and Wreck & Salvage went there first :)
        > > >
        > > > Dang, but we come up with some excellent ideas 'round here.
        > > >
        > > > Jan

        > > <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320214017635>

        > > > --
        > > > The Faux Press - better than real
        > > > http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS
        > > > http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
        > > > aim=janofsound
        > > > air=862.571.5334
        > > > skype=janmclaughlin

      • Jim Kukral
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1 11:35 AM
          Off topic a little bit, but wow. Watch #3 especially.

          http://www.cracked.com/article_15852_5-retro-commercials-companies-would-lik
          e-you-forget.html

          Jim Kukral

          www.jimkukral.com - Watch the Daily Flip web show!

        • Jill H
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1 11:35 AM
            Bill - what are you waiting for? everyone's doing it ;)