A WordPress E-mail Plug-In

  • gerrytshow
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1 9:43 AM
      Hello Everyone!

      I hope everyone is having a Happy Friday. I was wondering if anyone
      knows where I could find a Wordpress Plugin or user friendly code
      that would allow viewers of The Gerry T Show, a why to send an e-mail
      link from their favorite episode to Friends & Family? Like they have
      on Blip.TV

      I'm also interested in getting a plugin or code that would allow
      viewers of the show the ability to submit their favorite episodes of
      the Gerry T Show to social bookmarking and community sites like Digg,
      Facebook, and a others.

      Thank you in advance for your help regarding achieving this DREAM!

      Gerry T

      The Gerry T Show
      "Where Dating & Mating Always Come Together"
      http://TheGerryTShow.Blip.TV
      http://GerryT.com
      twitter.com/TheGerryTShow
    • David Meade
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1 9:52 AM
        You might want to check out:

        http://sharethis.com/publisher?type=wpplugin

        It can do all of that.

        I've put it on my site if you want to see how it works:
        http://www.davidmeade.com
        (I turned off some of the social networking tools in mine it can
        submit to all sorts of places though)

        - Dave

        On Feb 1, 2008 12:43 PM, gerrytshow <gerrytshow@...> wrote:
        > Hello Everyone!
        >
        > I hope everyone is having a Happy Friday. I was wondering if anyone
        > knows where I could find a Wordpress Plugin or user friendly code
        > that would allow viewers of The Gerry T Show, a why to send an e-mail
        > link from their favorite episode to Friends & Family? Like they have
        > on Blip.TV
        >
        > I'm also interested in getting a plugin or code that would allow
        > viewers of the show the ability to submit their favorite episodes of
        > the Gerry T Show to social bookmarking and community sites like Digg,
        > Facebook, and a others.
        >
        > Thank you in advance for your help regarding achieving this DREAM!
        >

        > Gerry T
        >
        > The Gerry T Show
        > "Where Dating & Mating Always Come Together"
        > http://TheGerryTShow.Blip.TV
        > http://GerryT.com
        > twitter.com/TheGerryTShow

        http://www.DavidMeade.com
      • Bill Cammack
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1 11:26 AM
          I'm pretty sure if you embed the blip player using "most blogs" option
          from the "share" / "cut and paste" area, the player you get comes with
          an option to do just that if your viewers click under the video.

          That's how I would do it if I were interested in that functionality.

          Bill
          BillCammack.com

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "gerrytshow" <gerrytshow@...> wrote:

          > Hello Everyone!
          >
          > I hope everyone is having a Happy Friday. I was wondering if anyone
          > knows where I could find a Wordpress Plugin or user friendly code
          > that would allow viewers of The Gerry T Show, a why to send an e-mail
          > link from their favorite episode to Friends & Family? Like they have
          > on Blip.TV
          >
          > I'm also interested in getting a plugin or code that would allow
          > viewers of the show the ability to submit their favorite episodes of
          > the Gerry T Show to social bookmarking and community sites like Digg,
          > Facebook, and a others.
          >
          > Thank you in advance for your help regarding achieving this DREAM!
          >

          > Gerry T
          >
          > The Gerry T Show
          > "Where Dating & Mating Always Come Together"
          > http://TheGerryTShow.Blip.TV
          > http://GerryT.com
          > twitter.com/TheGerryTShow

        • Kenya Allmond
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1 6:12 PM
            Here's the link to Show in a Box: http://showinabox.tv/
            It consists of several plugins for Wordpress.

            I'm using it at: http://kenya.allmond.us/vlog
            . . .
            Kenya Allmond
            kenyaoa@...