Re: [videoblogging] YouTuber Auctions Sponsorship of Her Show on Ebay

  • Jan McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
      But we all know Rocketboom and Wreck & Salvage went there first :)

      Dang, but we come up with some excellent ideas 'round here.

      Jan

      On Feb 1, 2008 11:33 AM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:

      > Interesting. Reminds me of what Wreck & Salvage did, except she's
      > auctioning her entire "Spring Season" of "The Resident":
      >
      > Post: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCrqSOHK7Q#HuME71gz1Fo>
      >
      > Channel: <http://www.youtube.com/theresident>
      >
      > Ebay: <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320214017635>
      >
      > ... and before y'all start *crying* about disclosure, :) I don't know
      > this chick hahaha :D
      >
      > Bill
      > BillCammack.com

      The Faux Press - better than real
      http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS
      http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
      aim=janofsound
      air=862.571.5334
      skype=janmclaughlin

    • Bill Cammack
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
        hehe I'll just be interested to see how well it plays on YouTube. I'm
        not saying she's the first to do it there either, but this is the
        first one I've been made aware of.

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin"
        <jannie.jan@...> wrote:

        > But we all know Rocketboom and Wreck & Salvage went there first :)
        >
        > Dang, but we come up with some excellent ideas 'round here.
        >
        > Jan
        >
        > On Feb 1, 2008 11:33 AM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Interesting. Reminds me of what Wreck & Salvage did, except she's
        > > auctioning her entire "Spring Season" of "The Resident":
        > >
        > > Post: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCrqSOHK7Q#HuME71gz1Fo>
        > >
        > > Channel: <http://www.youtube.com/theresident>
        > >
        > > Ebay:
        <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320214017635>

        > > ... and before y'all start *crying* about disclosure, :) I don't know
        > > this chick hahaha :D
        > >
        > > Bill
        > > BillCammack.com

        > The Faux Press - better than real
        > http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS
        > http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
        > aim=janofsound
        > air=862.571.5334
        > skype=janmclaughlin

      • Jill H
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
          i hope something does come out of it b/c i get just as many views and subs
          as she does- it would be nice to have a sponsor :)

          then i can pimp myself on ebay toooooo

          On Feb 1, 2008 12:21 PM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:

          > hehe I'll just be interested to see how well it plays on YouTube. I'm
          > not saying she's the first to do it there either, but this is the
          > first one I've been made aware of.

          > "Jan McLaughlin"
          > <jannie.jan@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > But we all know Rocketboom and Wreck & Salvage went there first :)
          > >
          > > Dang, but we come up with some excellent ideas 'round here.
          > >
          > > Jan
          > >
          > > On Feb 1, 2008 11:33 AM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Interesting. Reminds me of what Wreck & Salvage did, except she's
          > > > auctioning her entire "Spring Season" of "The Resident":
          > > >
          > > > Post: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCrqSOHK7Q#HuME71gz1Fo>
          > > >
          > > > Channel: <http://www.youtube.com/theresident>
          > > >
          > > > Ebay:
          > <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320214017635>
          > > >
          > > > ... and before y'all start *crying* about disclosure, :) I don't know
          > > > this chick hahaha :D
          > > >
          > > > Bill
          > > > BillCammack.com
          > > >

          > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > > >

          > > --
          > > The Faux Press - better than real
          > > http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS
          > > http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
          > > aim=janofsound
          > > air=862.571.5334
          > > skype=janmclaughlin

        • Bill Cammack
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
            Well Jill...

            I have just about ZERO YouTube presence, but it might be about that
            time to get something going hahaha.

            "Where does Homey sign? :("

            Bill
            BillCammack.com

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jill H" <xgobobeanx@...> wrote:

            > i hope something does come out of it b/c i get just as many views
            and subs
            > as she does- it would be nice to have a sponsor :)
            >
            > then i can pimp myself on ebay toooooo
            >
            > On Feb 1, 2008 12:21 PM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:
            >
            > > hehe I'll just be interested to see how well it plays on
            YouTube. I'm
            > > not saying she's the first to do it there either, but this is the
            > > first one I've been made aware of.
            > >
            > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
            <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > > "Jan McLaughlin"
            > > <jannie.jan@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > But we all know Rocketboom and Wreck & Salvage went there first :)
            > > >
            > > > Dang, but we come up with some excellent ideas 'round here.
            > > >
            > > > Jan

            > > <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320214017635>

            > > > --
            > > > The Faux Press - better than real
            > > > http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS
            > > > http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
            > > > aim=janofsound
            > > > air=862.571.5334
            > > > skype=janmclaughlin

          • Jim Kukral
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
              Off topic a little bit, but wow. Watch #3 especially.

              http://www.cracked.com/article_15852_5-retro-commercials-companies-would-lik
              e-you-forget.html

              Jim Kukral

              www.jimkukral.com - Watch the Daily Flip web show!

            • Jill H
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
                Bill - what are you waiting for? everyone's doing it ;)