YouTuber Auctions Sponsorship of Her Show on Ebay

  • Bill Cammack
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
      Interesting. Reminds me of what Wreck & Salvage did, except she's
      auctioning her entire "Spring Season" of "The Resident":

      Post: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCrqSOHK7Q#HuME71gz1Fo>

      Channel: <http://www.youtube.com/theresident>

      Ebay: <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320214017635>

      ... and before y'all start *crying* about disclosure, :) I don't know
      this chick hahaha :D

      Bill
      BillCammack.com
    • Jan McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
        But we all know Rocketboom and Wreck & Salvage went there first :)

        Dang, but we come up with some excellent ideas 'round here.

        Jan

        On Feb 1, 2008 11:33 AM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:

        > Interesting. Reminds me of what Wreck & Salvage did, except she's
        > auctioning her entire "Spring Season" of "The Resident":
        >
        > Post: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCrqSOHK7Q#HuME71gz1Fo>
        >
        > Channel: <http://www.youtube.com/theresident>
        >
        > Ebay: <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320214017635>
        >
        > ... and before y'all start *crying* about disclosure, :) I don't know
        > this chick hahaha :D
        >
        > Bill
        > BillCammack.com

        The Faux Press - better than real
        http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS
        http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
        aim=janofsound
        air=862.571.5334
        skype=janmclaughlin

      • Bill Cammack
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
          hehe I'll just be interested to see how well it plays on YouTube. I'm
          not saying she's the first to do it there either, but this is the
          first one I've been made aware of.

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin"
          <jannie.jan@...> wrote:

          > But we all know Rocketboom and Wreck & Salvage went there first :)
          >
          > Dang, but we come up with some excellent ideas 'round here.
          >
          > Jan
          >
          > On Feb 1, 2008 11:33 AM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Interesting. Reminds me of what Wreck & Salvage did, except she's
          > > auctioning her entire "Spring Season" of "The Resident":
          > >
          > > Post: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCrqSOHK7Q#HuME71gz1Fo>
          > >
          > > Channel: <http://www.youtube.com/theresident>
          > >
          > > Ebay:
          <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320214017635>

          > > ... and before y'all start *crying* about disclosure, :) I don't know
          > > this chick hahaha :D
          > >
          > > Bill
          > > BillCammack.com

          > The Faux Press - better than real
          > http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS
          > http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
          > aim=janofsound
          > air=862.571.5334
          > skype=janmclaughlin

        • Jill H
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
            i hope something does come out of it b/c i get just as many views and subs
            as she does- it would be nice to have a sponsor :)

            then i can pimp myself on ebay toooooo

            On Feb 1, 2008 12:21 PM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:

            > hehe I'll just be interested to see how well it plays on YouTube. I'm
            > not saying she's the first to do it there either, but this is the
            > first one I've been made aware of.

            > "Jan McLaughlin"
            > <jannie.jan@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > But we all know Rocketboom and Wreck & Salvage went there first :)
            > >
            > > Dang, but we come up with some excellent ideas 'round here.
            > >
            > > Jan
            > >
            > > On Feb 1, 2008 11:33 AM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Interesting. Reminds me of what Wreck & Salvage did, except she's
            > > > auctioning her entire "Spring Season" of "The Resident":
            > > >
            > > > Post: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCrqSOHK7Q#HuME71gz1Fo>
            > > >
            > > > Channel: <http://www.youtube.com/theresident>
            > > >
            > > > Ebay:
            > <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320214017635>
            > > >
            > > > ... and before y'all start *crying* about disclosure, :) I don't know
            > > > this chick hahaha :D
            > > >
            > > > Bill
            > > > BillCammack.com
            > > >

            > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > > >

            > > --
            > > The Faux Press - better than real
            > > http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS
            > > http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
            > > aim=janofsound
            > > air=862.571.5334
            > > skype=janmclaughlin

          • Bill Cammack
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
              Well Jill...

              I have just about ZERO YouTube presence, but it might be about that
              time to get something going hahaha.

              "Where does Homey sign? :("

              Bill
              BillCammack.com

              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jill H" <xgobobeanx@...> wrote:

              > i hope something does come out of it b/c i get just as many views
              and subs
              > as she does- it would be nice to have a sponsor :)
              >
              > then i can pimp myself on ebay toooooo
              >
              > On Feb 1, 2008 12:21 PM, Bill Cammack <billcammack@...> wrote:
              >
              > > hehe I'll just be interested to see how well it plays on
              YouTube. I'm
              > > not saying she's the first to do it there either, but this is the
              > > first one I've been made aware of.
              > >
              > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
              <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > > "Jan McLaughlin"
              > > <jannie.jan@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > But we all know Rocketboom and Wreck & Salvage went there first :)
              > > >
              > > > Dang, but we come up with some excellent ideas 'round here.
              > > >
              > > > Jan

              > > <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320214017635>

              > > > --
              > > > The Faux Press - better than real
              > > > http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS
              > > > http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
              > > > aim=janofsound
              > > > air=862.571.5334
              > > > skype=janmclaughlin

            • Jim Kukral
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
                Off topic a little bit, but wow. Watch #3 especially.

                http://www.cracked.com/article_15852_5-retro-commercials-companies-would-lik
                e-you-forget.html

                Jim Kukral

                www.jimkukral.com - Watch the Daily Flip web show!

              • Jill H
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
                  Bill - what are you waiting for? everyone's doing it ;)