Re: [videoblogging] New poll for videoblogging

  • Ron Watson
    Message 1 of 77 , Feb 1, 2008
      lol...
      "WTF" is going to go into all of my polls from now on.
      Ron Watson
      http://k9disc.blip.tv
      http://k9disc.com
      http://discdogradio.com
      http://pawsitivevybe.com

      Message 77 of 77 , Feb 22, 2009
        videoblogging group:

        Have you seen D. R. Hirschberg's newest film 2008: An Egg Odyssey?

        You can view the film at http://www.runadun.com or on iTunes at http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=287915574

        o Yes
        o No
        o View: http://www.runadun.com