Re: [videoblogging] Re: Looking for people to invite to Vlog Europe '08

  • Jeffrey Taylor
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 31, 2008
      Macadamia nuts are almost more welcome than you are, Rox.

      Thanks, for stepping up, ladies. If some or all of you could come, we would
      be more than thrilled. I am at your disposal for travel help and French
      goodie dispatch.

      On 01/02/2008, Roxanne Darling <okekai@...> wrote:

      > I too meet the standards of #3 though I realize that may be fully
      > cancelled
      > out by #4. :-)
      > I do bring aloha and chocolate-covered macadamia nuts though when I
      > travel,
      > as an unofficial emissary of Hawaii.
      >
      > I've got you guys down on the calendar in any case.
      >
      > Aloha,
      >
      > Rox
      >
      > On Jan 31, 2008 11:04 AM, Susan <kitykity@... <kitykity%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Send me an email anyways... kitykity at gmail. Suzy
      > >
      > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com><videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,
      >
      > > "Jeffrey Taylor"
      > >
      > > <thejeffreytaylor@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hooray for #3! You were on my list of people to mail. Get me off-list
      > if
      > > > there's anything I can do to help you find your way to Budapest. I
      > can't
      > > > direct you through the women-only section of the Gellert Spa,
      > > though. ;-)

      > from

      > > <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,

      > > looking to

      > Mark)

      > > themselves

      > welcome.

      > > > Jeffrey Taylor
      > > > Mobile: +33625497654
      > > > Fax: +33177722734
      > > > Skype: thejeffreytaylor
      > > > Googlechat/Jabber: thejeffreytaylor@...
      > > > http://twitter.com/jeffreytaylor

      > Roxanne Darling
      > "o ke kai" means "of the sea" in hawaiian
      > Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
      > http://reef.beachwalks.tv
      > 808-384-5554
      > Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
      > Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com
      > Twitter--> http://www.twitter.com/roxannedarling

      Jeffrey Taylor
      Mobile: +33625497654
      Fax: +33177722734
      Skype: thejeffreytaylor
      Googlechat/Jabber: thejeffreytaylor@...
      http://twitter.com/jeffreytaylor

    • Roxanne Darling
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2008
        I would like to have this on Upcoming; I can create it or you can, so you
        can have better control over the details. It helps get the word out and
        remind those of us with full brains.
        Merci,

        Rox

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 2, 2008
          Was going to wait until the venue issue was settled, but I'll do it now.

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 2, 2008
            Here's the Upcoming.org link for the event:

            http://urltea.com/2mlq

            On 02/02/2008, Jeffrey Taylor <thejeffreytaylor@...> wrote:

            > Was going to wait until the venue issue was settled, but I'll do it now.
            >

            > On 02/02/2008, Roxanne Darling <okekai@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I would like to have this on Upcoming; I can create it or you can, so
            > > you
            > > can have better control over the details. It helps get the word out and
            > > remind those of us with full brains.
            > > Merci,
            > >
            > > Rox
            > >
            > > On Jan 31, 2008 9:49 PM, Jeffrey Taylor <thejeffreytaylor@...<thejeffreytaylor%40gmail.com>>
            > > wrote:
            > >
            > > > Macadamia nuts are almost more welcome than you are, Rox.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks, for stepping up, ladies. If some or all of you could come, we
            > > > would
            > > > be more than thrilled. I am at your disposal for travel help and
            > > French
            > > > goodie dispatch.

            > > <kitykity%40gmail.com><kitykity%40gmail.com>>

            > > > off-list

            > > this
            > > me

            > > <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>
            > > > <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com><videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>

            > > I'm/we're
            > > know
            > > > when

            > > > invite:

            > > Bicycle

            > > people
            > > > who

            > > > Jeffrey Taylor
            > > > Mobile: +33625497654
            > > > Fax: +33177722734
            > > > Skype: thejeffreytaylor
            > > > Googlechat/Jabber: thejeffreytaylor@...<thejeffreytaylor%40gmail.com>
            > > <thejeffreytaylor%40gmail.com>
            > > > http://twitter.com/jeffreytaylor

            > > Roxanne Darling
            > > "o ke kai" means "of the sea" in hawaiian
            > > Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
            > > http://reef.beachwalks.tv
            > > 808-384-5554
            > > Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
            > > Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com
            > > Twitter--> http://www.twitter.com/roxannedarling

            > Jeffrey Taylor
            > Mobile: +33625497654
            > Fax: +33177722734
            > Skype: thejeffreytaylor
            > Googlechat/Jabber: thejeffreytaylor@...
            > http://twitter.com/jeffreytaylor

            --
            Jeffrey Taylor
            Mobile: +33625497654
            Fax: +33177722734
            Skype: thejeffreytaylor
            Googlechat/Jabber: thejeffreytaylor@...
            http://twitter.com/jeffreytaylor

          • Kath O'Donnell
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 2, 2008
              Hi Jeffrey, I'd propose u ask Adrian Miles in Australia - I think he'd
              match 2,4, 6 (he is), 7.
              and maybe send to the video vortex list also. there seems to be more
              international participants in semanal this time so perhaps post there
              also?
              I'd like to attend but will have to see where I am at the time.
              jerusalem/istanbul/auckland - if it's the first 2 I can try come
              along.
              kath

              --
              http://www.aliak.com
            • beth_tilston
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 3, 2008
                Hey,

                Invite me, then I'll feel special and will probably come. Maybe I'll
                have converted some people via Node 101 by then too and we can be a
                Brighton contingent.

                Beth

                p.s. I'm a woman.
              • Roxanne Darling
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 4, 2008
                  Thanks Jeffrey; I am officially "watching" and this will help me remember as
                  I get RSS from my Upcoming events. :-)
                  Rox

                  --
                  Roxanne Darling