Hijacked 24x7.com domain name. URGENT favor, please...

  • hyperdistribution
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hello fellow vloggers,

      It's a total nightmare.

      Sometime last night my domain 24x7.com was hijacked, apparently according to Enom
      someone got into my account and changed the email info and did a transfer.

      If you know of a way to get the word out that 24x7 is hijacked, perhaps some bigger
      coverage somewhere I'd REALLY APPRECIATE the help.

      I posted a message on on of my other domains, registrar.com (which they also tried to
      hijack, btw) with an email address where I can be contacted regarding the theft.

      Thank you. And sorry for the interruption. If you know anyone who could run this story on
      their blog or get it into the MSM that would be of great help.

      I thank you in advance.

      r (temporarily using bitcasting@... addy until I get 24x7 back)