Re: [videoblogging] Re: VlogEurope 2008 date and time suggestion

  • Jeffrey Taylor
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 30, 2008
      You crack me up, Steve. There is no success or failure here. Just buy a
      ticket to Budapest when it suits you and just show up. The rest will just
      unfold. We're giving you almost ten months notice for a reason, mate. We
      don't bite.

      As for Kinooga, I ended my involvement with the business late last year. I
      remain firm in my belief in empowering people of all shapes and sizes to
      make their own media of all shapes and sized, and in spreading out the
      wealth made from that media. But in the case of Kinooga, however, it became
      apparent that what was a good idea wasn't going to pan out. I've moved back
      to marketing consulting, working to have big brands treat people like human
      beings and share the wealth. I write about it at
      http://organicconversations.com , and will be writing more after this
      clusterfu** of a January turns into a more zen February.