Re: [videoblogging] Re: Getting rid of camera shake with a single string.

  • Roxanne Darling
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
      This is cool however here is the caveat: it only works if the camera person
      is standing still!
      Carry on,

      Rox

      On Jan 29, 2008 3:44 PM, Drew <andrew@...> wrote:

      > Darn Parse bug:
      >
      > Here it is all like such as:
      > http://tinyurl.com/yre2ng

      > "RANDY MANN" <themaddmann@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > just me or a bad link?
      > >
      > > On Jan 29, 2008 8:38 PM, Andrew Baron <andrew@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Every once in a while I come across a make-shift production hack that
      > > > I really like.
      > > >
      > > > Here is a really clever way of stabilizing your camera with just a
      > > > string and a washer:
      > > >
      > > > http://www.metacafe.com/watch/
      > > > 1041948/1_image_stabilizer_for_any_camera_lose_the_tripod/

      Roxanne Darling
      Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
      http://reef.beachwalks.tv
      808-384-5554
      Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
      Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com