vlog passion

  • robert a/k/a r
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Hello fellow vloggers, hope this slightly off topic (apologies in
      advance for the interruption of your day) finds you well :)

      If you're a vlogger looking for a little side income now and then, I
      may be able to direct some business your way.

      Typical interests and skills range include:
      [ ] CSS gurus
      [ ] Wordpress template wranglers
      [ ] Google maps API
      [ ] Amazon web services (experienced) aws.amazon.com
      [ ] Green energy writers / vloggers

      Please contact me off-list for more information, indicate which of
      the above interests you.

      Thank you.

      Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively
      my vlog: http://r.24x7.com
      reliable hosting: http://foo.24x7.com