tomorrow is launch - interesting times

  • R. Kristiansen
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hey all,

      So tomorrow we silently/loudly launch the Norwegian Liberal Youth
      political vlog. Today I recorded some of our meeting where we
      discussed several issues. It will be interesting to see the response.

      best,

      Raymond M. Kristiansen
      ps. We (www.blogsoft.net) are now hiring! css/xhtml coders needed.
      pss. I have so many hats on my head is quite stuffed; one moment I am
      a politician, the next working in a software company, the next just a
      regular vlogger lol.
    • R. Kristiansen
      Message 45 of 45 , Mar 2, 2005
        Hello Drazen, all,

        Thank you Drazen for your suggestions. I will take this up with our
        Serbian friends. But in this case: The head office of GOS / GSS in
        Belgrade has a decent dsl/"broadband" connection. At least the
        political activists in Belgrade then could upload things to say
        ourmedia.org and link to the files directly from their blog/homepage.

        When it comes to more farout places like Jagodina (where I spend days
        when I went to Serbia last time in November) or Zajecar in east
        Serbia, I agree that an alliance with local TV stations is a good
        thing. However, for instance in Jagodina, the situation is that
        Markovic 'Palma' is Mayor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagodina). He
        somewhat controls the content on the TV stations. In fact I think he
        owns a few of them. Anyway, it's a great idea to have a hybrid, and we
        are thinking something similar here in Norway - to get a major
        mainstream TV station to buy a license from us to be able to use our
        videos in a profit manner (we will otherwise use a non-profit Creative
        Commons license).

        We also need to find volunteers in Serbia or abroad who are bilingual
        and are fast typists that can work volunteer as translators for us for
        some time.

        best,

        Raymond
        http://dltq.blogs.com