Re: Slow Motion Video...

  • Bill Cammack
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 29, 2008
      You're welcome, Ron. :D

      Sports footage always has the opportunity to be more dramatic and
      impactful in slow motion, but you have to shoot it with that idea in
      mind in order to get the best quality results. :)

      If you end up using the footage regular speed, there's no difference,
      so shooting for slow-mo only increases your options.

      Cheers! :D

      Bill
      BillCammack.com