Re: [videoblogging] corporate videoblogs?

  • Roxanne Darling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2008
      Don't know how corporate you want but Whole Foods has one (See separate
      thread on this list) and also check out this nonprofit that has a great
      show:MarylandZoo.tv

      Roxanne

      On Jan 23, 2008 6:13 AM, Deirdre Straughan <deirdre.straughan@...>
      wrote:

      > Of 3950 blogs at Sun, I'm aware of (so far):
      >
      > http://blogs.sun.com/jonathan/ - our CEO occasionally uses video, notably
      > this week
      >
      > http://blogs.sun.com/stern/ - does video from time to time
      >
      > and the blog I'm in charge of which, while not exactly videoblogging
      > (depending whether you want to split hairs over definitions), does feature
      > video roughly weekly: http://blogs.sun.com/storage/
      >

      > On Jan 23, 2008 3:51 PM, David King <davidleeking@...<davidleeking%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Anyone have some good examples of companies with videoblogs? I'm not
      > > looking
      > > for big-name videoshows like Rocketboom or the ScobleShow. An example
      > > would
      > > be if Toyota had a regular videoblog... posting video to some sort of
      > RSS
      > > feed...
      > >
      > > I have one example of a weekly video show from a library (what's going
      > on
      > > at
      > > the library this week type of video). Any suggestions?
      > >
      > > --
      > > David King
      > > davidleeking.com - blog
      > > http://davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog

      > best regards,
      > Deirdré Straughan
      >
      > living & travelling in Italy
      > (and other Countries Beginning with I)
      > www.beginningwithi.com

      Roxanne Darling
      Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
      http://reef.beachwalks.tv
      808-384-5554
      Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
      Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com