Re: Cloverfield "hand held" major movie

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 28, 2008
      Kind of doesn't matter... but on the battery front... personally, when
      I'm not using the camera, when I'm done taping something, I instantly
      turn it off... and don't most cameras have an auto-off after a couple
      minutes? The battery wouldn't have to LAST seven hours, persay...

      Susan
      http://vlog.kitykity.com