Re: [videoblogging] Re:ourmedia

  • Michael Sullivan
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 28, 2005
      Also, if you do spot problems and report it... make mention of your
      OS/Browser versions et all that good stuff.
      thnx.
      sull

      On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:41:16 -0800, JD Lasica <jdlasica@...> wrote:

      > > Has anyone else had problems logging in to the staging area?
      >
      > We're now on http://ourmedia.org instead of staging.ourmedia.org.
      >
      > The log-in and password are the same (coming down in a few days):
      >
      > login: ourmedia
      > password: 0urm3d14
      > (a zero, not an O)
      >
      > Please do come on by and do some alpha testing -- check out the
      > videos, dive into the Forums. It's all good (and it'll all remain
      > intact when we go live.)
      >
      > Ping our moderators -- including Jay, Ryanne, Raymond, Thomas W. and
      > Michael S. -- if you see anything wrong. :~) We're still ironing out
      > the kinks, tho.
      >
      > jd lasica
      >
      > "Be the media."

      ~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~
      i n t e r d i g i t a t e . c o m
      =====================
    • Harold Johnson
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 28, 2005
        Thanks, JD. I guess the ID I created at Ourmedia doesn't work, then?
        I tested it on a Drupal site and it worked fine.

        Harold

        On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:41:16 -0800, JD Lasica <jdlasica@...> wrote:
        > > Has anyone else had problems logging in to the staging area?
        >
        > We're now on http://ourmedia.org instead of staging.ourmedia.org.
        >
        > The log-in and password are the same (coming down in a few days):
        >
        > login: ourmedia
        > password: 0urm3d14
        > (a zero, not an O)
        >
        > Please do come on by and do some alpha testing -- check out the
        > videos, dive into the Forums. It's all good (and it'll all remain
        > intact when we go live.)
        >
        > Ping our moderators -- including Jay, Ryanne, Raymond, Thomas W. and
        > Michael S. -- if you see anything wrong. :~) We're still ironing out
        > the kinks, tho.
        >
        > jd lasica
        >
        > "Be the media."
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Harold Johnson
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 28, 2005
          It looks like once I'm logged in using the ourmedia/0urm3d14 login,
          I'm able to login using the username/password combo I registered in
          January. Coolness.

          Harold

          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 7, 2005
            interesting news from JD.
            http://www.ourmedia.org/node/26306

            jay

              That's great! ... Contratulations JD and OURMEDIA!!!!

              On 7/7/05, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:
              > interesting news from JD.
              > http://www.ourmedia.org/node/26306
              >
              > jay