[videoblogging] [message subject convention] try to tag the subjects of messages ;)

  • David BERREBI
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hi there,

      I am very happy to be part of this Yahoo! Group and to read all the
      messages but could we please add tags to the subjects of the messages ?

      When you receive the message digest every 25 messages, it is very
      difficult for me (and I guess for others) to go straight to the topic I
      am interested in. Tags would be very useful...

      examples:
      [portal]
      [blogging tool]
      [press article]