Re:ourmedia

  • JD Lasica
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 28, 2005
      > Has anyone else had problems logging in to the staging area?

      We're now on http://ourmedia.org instead of staging.ourmedia.org.

      The log-in and password are the same (coming down in a few days):

      login: ourmedia
      password: 0urm3d14
      (a zero, not an O)

      Please do come on by and do some alpha testing -- check out the
      videos, dive into the Forums. It's all good (and it'll all remain
      intact when we go live.)

      Ping our moderators -- including Jay, Ryanne, Raymond, Thomas W. and
      Michael S. -- if you see anything wrong. :~) We're still ironing out
      the kinks, tho.

      jd lasica

      "Be the media."
    • Michael Sullivan
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 28, 2005
        Also, if you do spot problems and report it... make mention of your
        OS/Browser versions et all that good stuff.
        thnx.
        sull

        On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:41:16 -0800, JD Lasica <jdlasica@...> wrote:

        > > Has anyone else had problems logging in to the staging area?
        >
        > We're now on http://ourmedia.org instead of staging.ourmedia.org.
        >
        > The log-in and password are the same (coming down in a few days):
        >
        > login: ourmedia
        > password: 0urm3d14
        > (a zero, not an O)
        >
        > Please do come on by and do some alpha testing -- check out the
        > videos, dive into the Forums. It's all good (and it'll all remain
        > intact when we go live.)
        >
        > Ping our moderators -- including Jay, Ryanne, Raymond, Thomas W. and
        > Michael S. -- if you see anything wrong. :~) We're still ironing out
        > the kinks, tho.
        >
        > jd lasica
        >
        > "Be the media."

        ~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~
        i n t e r d i g i t a t e . c o m
        =====================
      • Harold Johnson
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 28, 2005
          Thanks, JD. I guess the ID I created at Ourmedia doesn't work, then?
          I tested it on a Drupal site and it worked fine.

          Harold

          On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:41:16 -0800, JD Lasica <jdlasica@...> wrote:
          > > Has anyone else had problems logging in to the staging area?
          >
          > We're now on http://ourmedia.org instead of staging.ourmedia.org.
          >
          > The log-in and password are the same (coming down in a few days):
          >
          > login: ourmedia
          > password: 0urm3d14
          > (a zero, not an O)
          >
          > Please do come on by and do some alpha testing -- check out the
          > videos, dive into the Forums. It's all good (and it'll all remain
          > intact when we go live.)
          >
          > Ping our moderators -- including Jay, Ryanne, Raymond, Thomas W. and
          > Michael S. -- if you see anything wrong. :~) We're still ironing out
          > the kinks, tho.
          >
          > jd lasica
          >
          > "Be the media."
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Harold Johnson
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 28, 2005
            It looks like once I'm logged in using the ourmedia/0urm3d14 login,
            I'm able to login using the username/password combo I registered in
            January. Coolness.

            Harold

            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 7, 2005
              interesting news from JD.
              http://www.ourmedia.org/node/26306

              jay

                That's great! ... Contratulations JD and OURMEDIA!!!!

                On 7/7/05, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:
                > interesting news from JD.
                > http://www.ourmedia.org/node/26306
                >
                > jay