Re: [videoblogging] Re: ourmedia

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 27, 2005
      > As for Ourmedia, I've been anticipating it and talking it up heavily
      > for several weeks now. I used the username/password given out during
      > Vloggercon and created a user account, but now I can't seem to login.
      > I suppose I should contact Ourmedia directly. Has anyone else had
      > problems logging in to the staging area?

      Ourmedia is on full-effect.
      testing is still going on.
      its an incredibly complex project being wokred on by volunteers.
      the problem right now is the "last mile".
      little bugs.
      so no promise of a timeline...but i have faith.

      Jay
    • JD Lasica
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 28, 2005
        > Has anyone else had problems logging in to the staging area?

        We're now on http://ourmedia.org instead of staging.ourmedia.org.

        The log-in and password are the same (coming down in a few days):

        login: ourmedia
        password: 0urm3d14
        (a zero, not an O)

        Please do come on by and do some alpha testing -- check out the
        videos, dive into the Forums. It's all good (and it'll all remain
        intact when we go live.)

        Ping our moderators -- including Jay, Ryanne, Raymond, Thomas W. and
        Michael S. -- if you see anything wrong. :~) We're still ironing out
        the kinks, tho.

        jd lasica

        "Be the media."
      • Michael Sullivan
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 28, 2005
          Also, if you do spot problems and report it... make mention of your
          OS/Browser versions et all that good stuff.
          thnx.
          sull

          On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:41:16 -0800, JD Lasica <jdlasica@...> wrote:

          > > Has anyone else had problems logging in to the staging area?
          >
          > We're now on http://ourmedia.org instead of staging.ourmedia.org.
          >
          > The log-in and password are the same (coming down in a few days):
          >
          > login: ourmedia
          > password: 0urm3d14
          > (a zero, not an O)
          >
          > Please do come on by and do some alpha testing -- check out the
          > videos, dive into the Forums. It's all good (and it'll all remain
          > intact when we go live.)
          >
          > Ping our moderators -- including Jay, Ryanne, Raymond, Thomas W. and
          > Michael S. -- if you see anything wrong. :~) We're still ironing out
          > the kinks, tho.
          >
          > jd lasica
          >
          > "Be the media."

          ~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~
          i n t e r d i g i t a t e . c o m
          =====================
        • Harold Johnson
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 28, 2005
            Thanks, JD. I guess the ID I created at Ourmedia doesn't work, then?
            I tested it on a Drupal site and it worked fine.

            Harold

            On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:41:16 -0800, JD Lasica <jdlasica@...> wrote:
            > > Has anyone else had problems logging in to the staging area?
            >
            > We're now on http://ourmedia.org instead of staging.ourmedia.org.
            >
            > The log-in and password are the same (coming down in a few days):
            >
            > login: ourmedia
            > password: 0urm3d14
            > (a zero, not an O)
            >
            > Please do come on by and do some alpha testing -- check out the
            > videos, dive into the Forums. It's all good (and it'll all remain
            > intact when we go live.)
            >
            > Ping our moderators -- including Jay, Ryanne, Raymond, Thomas W. and
            > Michael S. -- if you see anything wrong. :~) We're still ironing out
            > the kinks, tho.
            >
            > jd lasica
            >
            > "Be the media."
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Harold Johnson
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 28, 2005
              It looks like once I'm logged in using the ourmedia/0urm3d14 login,
              I'm able to login using the username/password combo I registered in
              January. Coolness.

              Harold

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 7, 2005
                interesting news from JD.
                http://www.ourmedia.org/node/26306

                jay

                --
                Adventures in Videoblogging
              • Richard
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 7, 2005
                  That's great! ... Contratulations JD and OURMEDIA!!!!

                  http://www.richardshow.com