Re: [videoblogging] Re: SEMANAL

  • Jan McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 86 , Jan 11, 2008
      What I like is one video / week gives me structure.

      Usually post what I've got, and when I've got something, rush to get it
      posted just because the immediacy is a big part of what constitutes reward
      for the Faux Press.

      Just doing ONE a week means perhaps I'll slow it down for quality over
      quantity.

      Here's hoping.

      Probably not as I've got a buncha backlogged stuff from being off the grid
      for 2 weeks.

      That said, I'm in.

      Jan

      On Jan 8, 2008 8:25 PM, Chris <cjburdick@...> wrote:

      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rupert Howe" <rupert@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > In just 6 days, 95 of us have joined the group.
      > >
      > > Most have already posted their Week 1 video :)
      >

      > I wanted to, but my actress blew me off! Twice!
      >
      > I swear, show folk...
      >
      > Chris

      The Faux Press - better than real
      http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS