Re: [videoblogging] How can I unlink my show with porn links?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2008
      > Last night I Googled my name to see where my show is cross posted, and l
      > discovered that one of the links when clicked on is redirected to various
      > porn sites (it changes sites each time you click on it). On the search the
      > key words that came up were my name and "ashtanga" which is a style of yoga,
      > not porn.
      > The show is an exercise and yoga show and in no way pornographic, I would
      > like 3 year olds to be able to watch it and I'm worried about someone
      > Googling my name and thinking I'm associated with that.
      > Anyone know how can I fix that? Or if I can?

      As David said, the best thing you can do is email the site owner and
      request to be taken off.
      about a year ago, we all went through a whole thing with aggregator
      sites posting our videos without any link backs.
      not much we could do but email the site and tell them about Creative
      Commons licenses.
      (often it requires attribution. cant be put on a commercial site)

      Ive learned that once my videos are online, they are out of my hands.
      if someone is really abusing good will, i email them.
      Ive learned to let go of my monkey mind.

      http://jaydedman.com
      917 371 6790
      Professional: http://ryanishungry.com
      Personal: http://momentshowing.net