Re: Need Rockies stock footage

  • bordercollieaustralianshepherd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2008
      Hi Mark. I'd start with the US Parks Department and the State of
      Colorado first.

      http://home.nps.gov/pwr/directors-welcome.htm

      http://www.colorado.gov/

      Also the Colorado Film Commission http://www.coloradofilm.org/
      http://www.coloradofilm.org/locationcolorado-search.php
      to either acquire footage from them or the Colorado Tourism and
      Visitor Department (or equivalent, may be economic development
      http://www.colorado.gov/dpa/doit/archives/tour/index.htm#access).

      If the project you are working on places the state in a good light,
      you will likely be given the footage at a reduced rate or free.

      Be prepared to submit a script. You can counter that request with a
      concern for confidentiality but openness and honesty will get you farther.