Re: [videoblogging] roadtoguadalupe.com

  • noel hidalgo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2008
      this is great!!! just great! i'd like to throw in two more examples of
      community funding. without a doubt, i can testify that it works!

      - around america 2.0 - http://aroundamericaproject.com/ - traveled
      around america on the hospitality of the internet. matt did not use a
      fundraising widget.

      - luck of seven - http://luckofseven.com - currently traveling around
      the world on the hospitality of internet contributions. on the other
      hand, i did use a chip in widget and have promised a children's book
      in return for their contributions.

      if anyone is interested in traveling, vloging and looking to fundraise
      at the same time, shoot me your questions. holla!

      btw, for those of you who have been following my trip... i will not
      make it to antarctica. instead, i'll be wrapping up my stay here at
      the end of the world and head north to brazil. don't fear, i'm now
      looking at "official" government solutions to the seventh great white
      south.

      :*