Re: [videoblogging] Cool Podcast Openings?

  • Roxanne Darling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2008
      The Juno opening credits were amazing and really set the mood for the film,
      for me, in a very new and unusual way. It's a good film - she's one amazing
      leading woman and this is a whole new wonderful take on the dysfunctional
      family.
      Shane is learning Motion, the outcome so far is a lot of swearing going on.
      :-)

      xorox

      On Jan 8, 2008 8:11 AM, Sull <sulleleven@...> wrote:

      > i'm a fan of intro sequences as well.
      > when i saw juno intro, i totally wanted to see if that was within easy
      > reach
      > of doing myself.
      > along similar lines of rotoscoping, which we can all easily do on
      > photographs but not video.
      >
      > another noteworthy intro was Delicatessen (1991 French Flick)*
      > *here it is:*
      > *http://youtube.com/watch?v=XckG5PvuoDE
      >

      > On Jan 8, 2008 12:51 PM, Andrew <andrew@...<andrew%40angrypuppets.com>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > I recently started working again on an old podcast/film concept I
      > > abandoned awhile back and have been thinking about creating a
      > > neat/interesting/cool opening sequence for it and have been looking
      > > around for inspiration. I saw Juno this past weekend and loved the
      > > hand drawn titles Shadowplay Studios did for that.
      > >
      > > I posted about some of my personal fave openings at
      > > http://www.bear-town.com/blog/2008/01/thinking-about-opening.html and
      > > wondered if anyone has any favourite video blog opening sequences?

      Roxanne Darling
      Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
      http://reef.beachwalks.tv
      808-384-5554
      Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
      Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com