Re:Suggestions for Workshop Locations in New York and L.A.?

  • Dina P.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
      Andrew,

      I'm in NY and there are tons of theaters and rehearsal spaces. I recently put on a show with a friend at Pearl Studios, http://www.pearlstudiosnyc.com/
      It's clean and affordable.

      I also love the Peoples Improv Theater, they're super cool there.
      http://www.thepit-nyc.com/rentals.html

      And here is site with a database of most the spaces.
      http://www.nyctheaterspaces.org/

      Good luck, keep us informed on the workshop!

      Dina

      Dina Prioste
      By the way, you can Get Exercised with me at:
      http://getexercised.com/