Re: [videoblogging] Re: feedback please

  • Ron Watson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2008
      Yup, yup, we're on iTunes. Just search for Frisbeedog or discdog and
      you'll find us...
      I set it up a long time ago through Feedburner.

      I think that Blip exports quite well to iTunes as well. I haven't
      checked in a while...

      I know all about the big learning curve. It never ceases to amaze me
      how much there is to learn and how fast things change. It's a never
      ending battle, or a continuous journey, depending on how the day's
      going.

      I'm sure some of the SIAB folk will help you out with your iTunes
      friendly feed.

      Cheers,

      Ron Watson
      http://k9disc.blip.tv