Re: [videoblogging] Poster Image sizing for Show In A Box

  • ryanne hodson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      heya jimmy
      if you compare your blog to verdi's
      http://www.jchtv.com/
      and
      http://michaelverdi.com/
      you have 2 sidebars and verdi has 1
      which makes his large poster image fit better.

      it looks like your vids are 480 wide
      you might want to match that to the poster image
      and make the image also 480 wide
      that should fit nicely on your blog, even with 2 sidebars.
      or if you want to keep it at least that big
      maybe resize a little smaller to 600 px wide
      that'll still be large, but will probably fit better in your blog post.

      also if you have other concerns
      you can join the SIAB list as well:
      http://groups.google.com/group/show-in-a-box

      cheers!