Re: SEMANAL

  • Mike Moon
    Message 1 of 86 , Jan 3, 2008
      Well count me in.
      But damn if I'm going to cut back to just one vlog a week for this
      endeavor. I'll happily join in...as some of you folks struggle for a
      vlog a week (rolling eyes).

      NaVloPoYe lives

      Mike
      http://vlog.mikemoon.net

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rupert Howe" <rupert@...> wrote:

      > Hey everybody
      >
      > Ze Nuno's had a great idea.
      >
      > Every week in 2008, we're posting videos. 52 videos by the end of the
      > year.
      >
      > Continuing the spirit of NaVloPoMo, but posting 52 videos over the
      > course of a whole year, instead of 30 in a month.
      >
      > Like NaVloPoMo, you can post on your blog, on Seesmic, Facebook,
      > YouTube, whatever, wherever and however. You can do anything you want.
      > As long as it moves.
      >
      > Whether you already post weekly or not, I think it'll be a great
      > challenge and network to be involved in.
      >
      > NaVloPoMo gave great inspiration, energy and exposure. And it was
      FUN :)

      > Join us at:
      > http://semanal.ning.com/
      >
      > We're setting up a Wordpress blog, with all participants as editors.
      > We can all post videos there, and crosspost there from the Blip Upload
      > page. It'll be easier to archive, search and browse by author, date
      > and keyword than at Ning.

    • Jan McLaughlin
      Message 86 of 86 , Jan 11, 2008
        What I like is one video / week gives me structure.

        Usually post what I've got, and when I've got something, rush to get it
        posted just because the immediacy is a big part of what constitutes reward
        for the Faux Press.

        Just doing ONE a week means perhaps I'll slow it down for quality over
        quantity.

        Here's hoping.

        Probably not as I've got a buncha backlogged stuff from being off the grid
        for 2 weeks.

        That said, I'm in.

        Jan

        On Jan 8, 2008 8:25 PM, Chris <cjburdick@...> wrote:

        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rupert Howe" <rupert@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > In just 6 days, 95 of us have joined the group.
        > >
        > > Most have already posted their Week 1 video :)
        >

        > I wanted to, but my actress blew me off! Twice!
        >
        > I swear, show folk...
        >
        > Chris

        The Faux Press - better than real
        http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS