Re: SEMANAL

  • Rupert Howe
    Message 1 of 86 , Jan 2, 2008
      Elbows, this is your year, I can feel it :)
      You got it going well in videoblogging week last year.
      Thanks for the offer of help, too.

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <steve@...> wrote:

      > Nice idea, I might even be capable of achieving this one as Ive been
      desperately trying to
      > slap myself into actually doing something in 2008.
      >
      > Let us know when the wordpress site is up & running, or if any
      assistance is required with
      > that sort of thing.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Steve Elbows
      >
      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Cammack" <billcammack@>
      wrote:

      > > I'm with it.
      > >
      > > --
      > > BillCammack.com
      > >
      > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, sizemore <mikesizemore@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Rupert (and everybody else),
      > > >
      > > > I've been lurking since Irina dragged me on board at the end of the
      > > year.
      > > > THIS is exactly the kind of thing I want to play with. Watching the
      > > > NaVloPoMo stuff really opened a new door for me so this is all
      kinds of
      > > > exciting.
      > > >
      > > > Mike

      > > FUN :)

      Blip Upload

      > > > --
      > > > Mike Atherton
      > > >
      > > > Saying the wrong thing since 1972
      > > >
      > > > Writer | Tech Hipster | 9 Kinds of Wrong
      > > >
      > > > http://www.sizemore.co.uk
      > > > http://twitter.com/sizemore

    • Jan McLaughlin
      Message 86 of 86 , Jan 11, 2008
        What I like is one video / week gives me structure.

        Usually post what I've got, and when I've got something, rush to get it
        posted just because the immediacy is a big part of what constitutes reward
        for the Faux Press.

        Just doing ONE a week means perhaps I'll slow it down for quality over
        quantity.

        Here's hoping.

        Probably not as I've got a buncha backlogged stuff from being off the grid
        for 2 weeks.

        That said, I'm in.

        Jan

        On Jan 8, 2008 8:25 PM, Chris <cjburdick@...> wrote:

        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rupert Howe" <rupert@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > In just 6 days, 95 of us have joined the group.
        > >
        > > Most have already posted their Week 1 video :)
        >

        > I wanted to, but my actress blew me off! Twice!
        >
        > I swear, show folk...
        >
        > Chris

        The Faux Press - better than real
        http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS