Re: SEMANAL

  • Rupert Howe
    Message 1 of 86 , Jan 2, 2008
      Mike!

      Great! I'm psyched that you're in!

      Mike's a regular Seesmic user. That's what finally pushed him into
      getting a Xacti and videoblogging outside Seesmic too.

      I think Seesmic's going to bring a lot more people into creative &
      communicative use of online video this year.

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, sizemore <mikesizemore@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rupert (and everybody else),
      >
      > I've been lurking since Irina dragged me on board at the end of the
      year.
      > THIS is exactly the kind of thing I want to play with. Watching the
      > NaVloPoMo stuff really opened a new door for me so this is all kinds of
      > exciting.
      >
      > Mike
      >
      > On Jan 2, 2008 4:36 PM, Rupert Howe <rupert@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hey everybody
      > >
      > > Ze Nuno's had a great idea.
      > >
      > > Every week in 2008, we're posting videos. 52 videos by the end of the
      > > year.
      > >
      > > Continuing the spirit of NaVloPoMo, but posting 52 videos over the
      > > course of a whole year, instead of 30 in a month.
      > >
      > > Like NaVloPoMo, you can post on your blog, on Seesmic, Facebook,
      > > YouTube, whatever, wherever and however. You can do anything you want.
      > > As long as it moves.
      > >
      > > Whether you already post weekly or not, I think it'll be a great
      > > challenge and network to be involved in.
      > >
      > > NaVloPoMo gave great inspiration, energy and exposure. And it was
      FUN :)

      > > Join us at:
      > > http://semanal.ning.com/
      > >
      > > We're setting up a Wordpress blog, with all participants as editors.
      > > We can all post videos there, and crosspost there from the Blip Upload
      > > page. It'll be easier to archive, search and browse by author, date
      > > and keyword than at Ning.
      > >

      > --
      > Mike Atherton
      >
      > Saying the wrong thing since 1972
      >
      > Writer | Tech Hipster | 9 Kinds of Wrong
      >
      > http://www.sizemore.co.uk
      > http://twitter.com/sizemore

    • Jan McLaughlin
      Message 86 of 86 , Jan 11, 2008
        What I like is one video / week gives me structure.

        Usually post what I've got, and when I've got something, rush to get it
        posted just because the immediacy is a big part of what constitutes reward
        for the Faux Press.

        Just doing ONE a week means perhaps I'll slow it down for quality over
        quantity.

        Here's hoping.

        Probably not as I've got a buncha backlogged stuff from being off the grid
        for 2 weeks.

        That said, I'm in.

        Jan

        On Jan 8, 2008 8:25 PM, Chris <cjburdick@...> wrote:

        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rupert Howe" <rupert@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > In just 6 days, 95 of us have joined the group.
        > >
        > > Most have already posted their Week 1 video :)
        >

        > I wanted to, but my actress blew me off! Twice!
        >
        > I swear, show folk...
        >
        > Chris

        The Faux Press - better than real
        http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS