Re: [videoblogging] SEMANAL

  • sizemore
    Message 1 of 86 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hi Rupert (and everybody else),

      I've been lurking since Irina dragged me on board at the end of the year.
      THIS is exactly the kind of thing I want to play with. Watching the
      NaVloPoMo stuff really opened a new door for me so this is all kinds of
      exciting.

      Mike

      --
      Mike Atherton

      Saying the wrong thing since 1972

      Writer | Tech Hipster | 9 Kinds of Wrong

      http://www.sizemore.co.uk
      http://twitter.com/sizemore

    • Jan McLaughlin
      Message 86 of 86 , Jan 11, 2008
        What I like is one video / week gives me structure.

        Usually post what I've got, and when I've got something, rush to get it
        posted just because the immediacy is a big part of what constitutes reward
        for the Faux Press.

        Just doing ONE a week means perhaps I'll slow it down for quality over
        quantity.

        Here's hoping.

        Probably not as I've got a buncha backlogged stuff from being off the grid
        for 2 weeks.

        That said, I'm in.

        Jan

        On Jan 8, 2008 8:25 PM, Chris <cjburdick@...> wrote:

        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rupert Howe" <rupert@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > In just 6 days, 95 of us have joined the group.
        > >
        > > Most have already posted their Week 1 video :)
        >

        > I wanted to, but my actress blew me off! Twice!
        >
        > I swear, show folk...
        >
        > Chris

        The Faux Press - better than real
        http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS