SEMANAL

  • Rupert Howe
    Message 1 of 86 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hey everybody

      Ze Nuno's had a great idea.

      Every week in 2008, we're posting videos. 52 videos by the end of the
      year.

      Continuing the spirit of NaVloPoMo, but posting 52 videos over the
      course of a whole year, instead of 30 in a month.

      Like NaVloPoMo, you can post on your blog, on Seesmic, Facebook,
      YouTube, whatever, wherever and however. You can do anything you want.
      As long as it moves.

      Whether you already post weekly or not, I think it'll be a great
      challenge and network to be involved in.

      NaVloPoMo gave great inspiration, energy and exposure. And it was FUN :)

      Join us at:
      http://semanal.ning.com/

      We're setting up a Wordpress blog, with all participants as editors.
      We can all post videos there, and crosspost there from the Blip Upload
      page. It'll be easier to archive, search and browse by author, date
      and keyword than at Ning.
    • Jan McLaughlin
      Message 86 of 86 , Jan 11, 2008
        What I like is one video / week gives me structure.

        Usually post what I've got, and when I've got something, rush to get it
        posted just because the immediacy is a big part of what constitutes reward
        for the Faux Press.

        Just doing ONE a week means perhaps I'll slow it down for quality over
        quantity.

        Here's hoping.

        Probably not as I've got a buncha backlogged stuff from being off the grid
        for 2 weeks.

        That said, I'm in.

        Jan

        On Jan 8, 2008 8:25 PM, Chris <cjburdick@...> wrote:

        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rupert Howe" <rupert@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > In just 6 days, 95 of us have joined the group.
        > >
        > > Most have already posted their Week 1 video :)
        >

        > I wanted to, but my actress blew me off! Twice!
        >
        > I swear, show folk...
        >
        > Chris

        The Faux Press - better than real
        http://feeds.feedburner.com/diaryofafauxjournalist - RSS