Re: [videoblogging] Digest Number 4910

  • Michael Verdi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hey I noticed this the other day. I was uploading videos all day
      (about 24 videos to blip and youtube) and my upload bandwith was maxed
      out - 50K/sec. The weird part was that download bandwith was only
      about 10K/sec wether I was using safari or firefox. I'm thinking it
      has something to do with Leopard, not blip.

      Has anyone else noticed this?

      - Verdi

      --
      http://michaelverdi.com