tonight on the par-tay: hot pr and marketing injection

  • jonny goldstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      OK, many of us here go by the "conversation is the best PR and
      marketing" credo. Our work speaks for itself, right? If what we do is
      good, and we participate respectfully in various communities, it will
      be recognized, true?

      Maybe, but, I'm open minded, so I want to hear all points of view
      including the "Let's pour hype juice all over this thang" school.
      Tonight my guest is a professional PR and Marketing person who works
      for a web 2.0 tech VC incubator. Come with your questions, and comments:

      http://tinyurl.com/27pesh