Re: [videoblogging] installing show in a box

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
      > awesome, i went back and set up my account and got my wordpress blog
      > online. i really want to get this show in a box thing working but i
      > cant find any documentation on installing show in a box. i downloaded
      > the theme and put in the themes folder and now that i chose that as my
      > theme, i have a nice blank page. i'm totally new to wordpress and
      > don't code at all. can someone tell me how to get this working?

      I emailed David offlist...but we do have a showinabox group where all
      tech stuff is answered:
      http://groups.google.com/group/show-in-a-box

      Plus we are working on tutorials.
      Here's one Verdi did for WP a while ago:
      http://showinabox.tv/wordpress/2007/07/05/how-to-install-and-setup-wordpress/

      we're redoing the website now to better explain how our specific
      themes and plugins work.

      http://jaydedman.com
      917 371 6790
      Professional: http://ryanishungry.com
      Personal: http://momentshowing.net
      Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/jaydedman/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/jaydedman
      RSS: http://tinyurl.com/yqgdt9
    • Lisa Rein
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3 10:27 PM
        Hi gang,

        I'm currently taking a class at Stanford on using web technologies for Peace.

        (Clarification: No I'm not an undergrad at stanford :) The instructor, BJ
        Fogg, is letting me be a guest student in the class - taking it as if I
        was getting a grade, and working directly with other "real" students in
        the class. I'm really loving it and am learning so much. It's awesome!)

        So without telling you too much about the project - partially because I
        don't know much yet, and partially because I don't know how much about the
        project I'm actually supposed to explain to you, and in how much detail,
        when that time actually comes, I can say that...

        The project will involve:

        1) videoblogging
        2) peace
        3) perhaps shooting a little 30 second - 1 minute video

        I'm not asking you to commit to participating at this time, but if you
        think there's a chance you *may* even be interested, please send me an
        email at lisa@... to let me know, if ya could.

        I'm trying to locate as many interested people as I can ahead of time, so
        when the project is finally ready to go, probably at the end of this week,
        I can contact them quickly and hopefully expedite the process.

        Thanks!

        peace,

        lisa