Eggnography, your Xmas vids, & a free gift from Grandpa Caleb

  • Halcyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      1) I've begun counting down the days of Xmas with Holiday videos & fun at
      Eggnography.com

      2) I would looooove to link to other people's Xmas vids! Got one? email me
      or post your URLS!

      3) I have a couple hundred "Love on Demand" DVDs that I am giving
      unconditionally to anyone who would like a copy. I'd love to send one to
      any Vlogger that wants one! Details:
      http://www.eggnography.com/12/?page_id=6

      Hope your Halls are Decked,
      Ho Ho Hug,