Re: How not to manage a tech meltdown: Operator11

  • humancloner1997
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2007
      I've been so busy that I missed Jonny Goldstein's latest "tech meltdown".

      I always get a kick out of watching Jonny working madly at getting his
      latest platform/technology/whatever to work. It's like watching Riff
      Raff work the controls in the Rocky Horror Show :-)...or like watching
      one of those old/new space-travel movies with the pilot trying to
      stablize the disintegrating spaceship :-).

      I emphasize with Jonny in these situations. I always enjoy the ride
      and the adventure when Jonny is captian of the ship. Hope to join the
      next adventure...

      Randolfe (Randy) Wicker
      Hoboken, NJ

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "jonny goldstein"
      <spamjonny@...> wrote:

      > Whoops, didn't mean to imply I wasn't going to do the show.
      >
      > Anyway, we did it with blog tv and it was a technical
      > cluster()(*&^^*&%$# of epic proportions. Ended up with a good last
      > half hour though.
      >
      > Thanks fto everyone who hung in there through the tech hell. Jim Long
      > and Loic were fantastic.
      >
      > Next week, I will do it from my studio which has way better
      > connectivity than we had last night, so it should be a hell of a lot
      > smoother.
      >

      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, gerry tejeda <gerrytshow@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Are you kidding me! No Jonny or New Media Jim tonight. I cleared
      > my schedule so I could view this landmark LIVE interview. Don't worry
      > Jonny you'll make it happen one way or another. The Par-TAY must and
      > WILL continue with or without Operator 11!
      > >
      > > GerryT
      > >
      > > The Gerry T Show
      > > "Where Mating & Dating Always Come Together"
      > > http://TheGerryTShow.Blip.TV
      > > http://GerryT.com
      > >
      > > Jan McLaughlin <jannie.jan@> wrote:
      > Oh Christ, Jonny - and you had such a FINE, fine interview set up.
      > >
      > > Lots of other live platforms out there - go for it!
      > >
      > > Jan
      > >
      > > On 11/28/07, Bill Cammack <billcammack@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "jonny goldstein"

      > social web

      > is a
      > been

      > there's no

      No news
      > > > there.

      > > > That's not good AT.ALL. :/
      > > >
      > > > I just checked, and the site is still down. Not like how
      Twitter goes