twentysomething minutes with Marshall Herskovitz

  • David Tames
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi,

      I think you might find it interesting to listen to what Marshall
      Herskovitz has to say about the origins of Quarterlife, the writers
      strike, and how producing Quarterlife is different from traditional
      film and television. My interview with Herskovitz is available at:

      http://www.artfilmtalk.com/23-marshall-herskovitz-quarterlife/

      I welcome your comments on the topics he presents either here or on
      Art Film Talk.

      David.

      David Tames | http://Kino-Eye.com | 617 216 1096