Video onto Blackberries?

  • Nairn Robertson
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hello.

      Does anyone have any experience of getting video on Blackberries (or
      should that be Blackberrys). Can they handle much or is it a world of
      pain? Any help would be great.

      Nairn.

      www.nairnrobertson.com
    • Kenya Allmond
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2007
        I know someone who uses this:
        http://www.download.com/Blackberry-Video-Converter/3000-2140_4-10619884.html

        . . .
        Kenya Allmond
        kenyaoa@...
        http://kenya.allmond.us
        http://kenya.allmond.us/vlog
        VM/F 202-478-0490

        To thine own self be true.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 2007
          > Does anyone have any experience of getting video on Blackberries (or
          > should that be Blackberrys). Can they handle much or is it a world of
          > pain? Any help would be great.

          my blackberry (new last year) cant handle video that I can tell.
          its great for email...but horrible for anything web.
          id love to know if anyone is doing video on their blackberry.

          jay

          --
          http://jaydedman.com
          917 371 6790
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 30, 2007
            The Curves and the Pearls play videos. I think the 8800 does as well but I haven't tired it.

            . . .
            Kenya Allmond
            kenyaoa@...
            http://kenya.allmond.us
            http://kenya.allmond.us/vlog
            VM/F 202-478-0490

            To thine own self be true.

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
              Great thanks for the tips I'll try that software. Thanks.

              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Nairn Robertson" <nairnski@...>