Re: Post a videoblog on sex ed

  • Gena
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2007
      I just checked out the introduction video. You have to be between 15
      and 30 years of age.

      I'm not so old that I've forgotten about sex ed. I hear tell that
      older people might be doing the bouncy-bouncy, some with enthusiasm.

      Older folks returning to school need scholarships too.

      Bummer.

      Gena
      http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com