WINNIES HELP

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      ok anyone who knows dogtoons pls give me their contact info
      the emails listed on the website keepcoming back
      i dont want to reassign

      also
      if anyone has not gotten an assignment from me let me know (besides
      eric rey, i got u boy)
      i promise next year i'll do this better but i dont have a system yet
      for "secret winnies" LOL

      SO -- thats the other thing.
      i am almost 100% sure there will be someone at the show who gave an
      award but the person who
      is supposed to GIVE them and award may not show up so......

      i just want you guys to know i've been working really really hard and
      just to remember this is FOR FUN so when something like that
      happens, we all make a joke! and maybe a few extra salamis can be
      brought to the party by someone so no one is left out!
      a salami makes a great trophy. well, except if you're vegan, i guess.

      --
      http://geekentertainment.tv