This one time at PodCamp.....

  • Clintus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Podcamp AZ is right around corner (Nov 3rd) and I'm putting together a
      promo video but I need your help. I want you to shoot a video starting
      off with "This one time at Podcamp..." and tell me about an experience
      you had at a podcamp event. I don't care what size or specs they are.
      Send your clips to clintus at idoitdigital.com by Monday 10/08/07 to
      insure your story makes the promo.

      And if you have nothing going on that weekend, head on over to
      podcampaz.org and sign up for a session; either as an attendee or a
      speaker.