Re: Video commenting system for Wordpress

  • unclealexx
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Another option for those interested in video commenting systems for
      Wordpress is Revver's new plugin for Wordpress. The plugin enables
      video responses to your posts, and your subscribers are automatically
      given a Revver account when they sign up and post video responses — so
      they earn (and you earn as a sharer on their video responses).

      The plugin also allows you to upload videos to Revver directly through
      your blog (+ auto-publish upon video approval), and manage your Revver
      account and videos all right from your blog

      More info and example sites are here:

      http://one.revver.com/go/wp/

      -unclealex
      alexblack@...