[videoblogging] Re: airpress

  • Adrian Miles
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2007
      around the 30/9/07 johnleeke mentioned about [videoblogging] Re: airpress that:
      >Can you direct us to some example blogs where it is used?

      sorry, no idea, just found the airpress project :-)
      ideally though seeing the blogs should make no difference. eg I
      publish to my blog using ecto, but that just talks to the xmlrpc
      standard that WordPress uses, so I could publish via anything (I
      would give airpress a go but I remain opposed to flash video, of
      course given its recent developments it is inevitable that one day
      soon i will have to give in to the hegemonic force of flash and mourn
      the decline of a better format).
      --
      cheers
      Adrian Miles