Re: cell phone picture blog platform?

  • Shawn Carpenter
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
      Shozu is a great application for uploading pictures or videos to a lot
      of websites provided you have a good data plan on your phone. One
      advantage that you get with Shozu is that you can upload files that
      are bigger then what you SMS or MMS messages can normally send. This
      is a big advantage to those of you out there with the 5MP cell phones
      because the full quality images can be too big for your messaging.
      Shozu also allows you to send your pictures and video to multiple
      sites with just one upload. That and it's a totally free application.
      I have used it in the past and if I ever get a phone that is good
      enough for mobile uploading again I will be using it again!

      Shawn Carpenter
      http://spcbrass.wordpress.com
      http://loudtourtv.blip.tv